Monday, 27 July 2015

27.07.2015
Whainga Ako:Describe and write what we look like.

27 Jul 2015 10:53:14.jpg

Hello my name is Koby I have a twinkle in my eye and the nice brown skin.I got a bright sun shining on my face.So I have a light blue warm jacket and brown eyes.I have black beautiful hair.So my age is 10 years old.I also have a hand on my chin.So shorty. I have shot hair. Brown eyes and also white as a background of my eyes.My family says that I am a star and also my teacher. 

Thank you for reading my mahi

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Koby my name is Kura from Tautoro School, I like how you have disciple what you look like and all of you information the everyone need to know so that the can comment on you wonderful work. I think it was a good think to talk about telling everyone who you are and what you look like. Amazing work that you have done Ka Pai.

    Nga Mihi Kura Matene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Koby my name is Kura from Tautoro School, I like how you have disciple what you look like and all of you information the everyone need to know so that the can comment on you wonderful work. I think it was a good think to talk about telling everyone who you are and what you look like. Amazing work that you have done Ka Pai.

    Nga Mihi Kura Matene

    ReplyDelete